Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

                                                           A few freebies for the Holidays
I have been working with illustrations from old books and carving old books for sometime.
Thought I might share with my followers a few freebie designs for the Holidays.
And show off a few of my newest books.   

Hope you enjoy and Happy Holiday Crafting  :)



these are simple to make just 
cut and glue 


if you enjoy paper craft and vintage images check out my shop on Etsy
If you need something designed just for you drop me a line
and for a small fee I am sure I can design it.

If your are interested in  having a book made prices start at $200.00
just email me at my etsy shop

                                                   

                                                                           Land of Oz
                                                                                Sold

Alice in Wonderland
1923
                                                                               Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment