Popular Posts

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Abandon books are becoming my love of labor. 
If it is missing pages, old, has a loose binding, colored in, written in and not the quality
of a collector, it might end up in my hands.    I like to think I am the last stop before
the trash bin for old books.

Here are a few of my most recent works, and oh did I mention, they can be purchased at my
Etsy shop, and if you have a special book in mind, drop me an email and I can begin the hunt.

                                                     Wuthering Heights  (special order Gift)
                                                        Grimm's Fairy Tales
                                                                    (sold)
                                                 Sunday afternoon Carousel Ride
                                                            (sold)

No comments:

Post a Comment